Alfredo Arrojas, M.D.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Arrojas, please call 844-407-4070. For past patients of Dr. Arrojas, please click here for the medical record request form.
Dr. Alfredo Arrojas is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee reconstruction. In 2012, Dr. Arrojas graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA and followed with a five year Orthopaedic surgery residency at Palmetto Health - University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC. In his last year of residency, he served as Chief Resident and was recognized as resident of the year.
Dr. Arrojas went on to complete his Total Joint Reconstruction fellowship at the CORE Institute in Phoenix, AZ. During this year he specialized in the latest joint replacement techniques including robotically assisted total hip and knee replacement, directed anterior total hip replacement and cementless total knee replacements. His practice aims at improving the pain and function of his patients so that they may return to their previous level of function, activities, and hobbies.
Dr. Arrojas will see patients at:
8000 Red Bug Lake Road, Suite # 290
Oviedo, FL 32765
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Palmetto Health/University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Fellowship, Joint Reconstruction, The CORE Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons