Andre J. Pagliaro, M.D.
Dr. Pagliaro is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the foot and ankle. He received his medical degree from Hahnemann University Medical School in Philadelphia, PA and went on complete a residency in both general surgery and orthopaedic surgery. He then completed his fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Pagliaro is a member of numerous professional societies and focuses on providing his patients with top quality care.
- Undergraduate: Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Hahnemann University Medical School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Residency: Graduate Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Fellow
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Titans
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Thunder
Pagliaro, A.J., Michelson, J.D., Mizel, M.S.; Results of operative fixation of unstable ankle fractures in geriatric patients. Foot Ankle Int. 2001;22:399-402.
Deacon, J.M., Pagliaro, A.J., Zelicof, S.B., Horowitz, H.W.; Current Concepts Review Prophylactic use of antibiotics for procedures after total joint replacement. J. of Bone and Joint Surg., 78-A(11): 1755-1770, November 1996.
Weiner, B.D., Grad, J.B., Magill, R.M., Medvecky, M.J., Pagliaro, A.J.; Anatomic variations in the first dorsal extensor compartment: The incidence of separate subdivisions for the extensor pollicis brevis. (Submitted for Publication)
Feldman, A.J., Weiner, B.D., Pagliaro, A.J.; Post-operative pain management following arthroscopic surgery: A prospective comparison of continuous cold therapy versus intra-articular injections of morphine and bupivacaine, Ortho. Trans., 1995; 19 (1):24-25.
Weiner, B.D., Grad, J.B., Magill, R.M., Medvecky, M.J., Pagliaro, A.J.; Anatomic variation in the first extensor compartment: The incidence of a separate subcompartment for the extensor pollicis brevis. Ortho. Trans., 1995; 19 (1): 168.
Pagliaro, A.J., Dumbar, R., Weiner, B.D., Bryne, D.W., Wexler, L.M, Taddonio, R.F., Cayten, C.G.; Incidence and distribution of Orthopaedic injuries from gunshot wounds. Ortho. Trans., 1995; 19 (2): 493.
Pagliaro, A.J., Wright, D.G., Heppenstall, R.B.; Acute Compartment Syndrome Following Delayed Intramedullary Nailing of Closed Tibial Fractures. Univ. of Pennsylvania Ortho. J. 6:32, 1990