Barry E. Kenneally, M.D.
Dr. Barry Kenneally is a board certified sports medicine physician who treats a wide range of orthopaedic conditions. In addition, he serves as part of our Orthopaedic Oncology team and provides nonoperative care focused on the treatment of tumors and cancers of the bone, cartilage and muscle tissue.
Dr. Kenneally is a proud native of Philadelphia. He received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College and completed his fellowship in Primary Care and Sports Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Kenneally’s care extends to professional athletes, weekend warriors, as well as nonathletes, all with the common goal of restoring function and mobility in a safe and efficient manner.
Key Contact Information
Medical Questions: 267-339-3669
Billing Inquiries: 267-339-3558
- B.S., St. Joseph’s University
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College
- Primary Care, Sports Medicine Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Kenneally, BE. Sexually transmitted infections: the news isn’t all bad. Lancet (electronic letter) 2001; 19June2001.
- Kenneally B. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. In: Lo Re V III, Rubin H, eds. Hot Topics in Infectious Diseases. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus, 2004.
- Kenneally B. Urinary Tract Infections. In: Lo Re V III, Rubin H, eds. Hot Topics in Infectious Diseases. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus, 2004.
- Kenneally B. Nonnecrotizing Skin Infections. In: Lo Re V III, Rubin H, eds. Hot Topics in Infectious Diseases. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus, 2004.
- Vitanzo P, Kenneally B. Diagnosis of isolated axillary neuropathy in athletes: case studies. J Musculoskel Med.2009;26(8):307-311.
- (in publication) Vitanzo P, Kenneally B. Nonsurgical Alternatives and Conservative Management of Knee Osteoarthritis. In: Parvizi J,ed, Total Knee Arthroplasty Essentials. Thorofare, NJ: Slack Inc.