Christopher J. Mehallo, D.O.
Dr. Mehallo is a board certified non-surgical sports medicine physician. He serves as a consultant to several Delaware County high schools and is the sports medicine physician for Cheyney University and Neumann College.
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University
- D.O., Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Primary Care, Sports Medicine Fellowship, Horizon Orthopedic/Lutheran Hospital, Cleveland, OH
- Sports Medicine Physician for Cheyney University and Neumann University
- Editorial Board for The Osteopathic Family Physician
- Editorial Board for Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine
- Member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine Research and Publication Committee
- Medical Director, Neumann University Athletic Training Program
- Consultant to several Delaware County high schools
- American Oseopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- Mehallo CJ, Drezner J, Bytomski J. Practical Management: Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID) Use in Athletic Injuries. Clin J Sport Med. 2006;16(1):
- Mehallo CJ. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs Impair Fracture Healing. AOASM Sports Medicine Tip of the Month in Osteopathic Family Physician News. 2005;5(9):19.
- Mehallo, CJ. Occurrence and Prevention of Anterior Knee Pain. Osteopathic Family Physician. 2004;4(7):1,12-14.
- Mehallo, CJ. An Uncommon Elbow Injury in a Baseball Player. The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2004;32(3):39-42.
- Mehallo, CJ. Isolated Tear of the Pectoralis Minor. Clin J Sport Med. 2004;14(4):245-246.
- Mehallo,CJ. A Study Analyzing the Incidnece and Risk Factors of Running Injuries in the 1990’s. Osteopathic Family Physician News. 2002;6(2):1,12-13.