Daren J. Aita, M.D.
Dr. Aita is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in treatment of disorders of the hand and upper extremity. He is a graduate of the Hahnemann College of Medicine of Drexel University and completed his Orthopaedic Surgery training at the University of Maryland in Baltimore, MD. He returned to Philadelphia for fellowship training in hand surgery at the Philadelphia Hand Center and has been in practice in the Mercer County, New Jersey and Bucks County, Pennsylvania area for over 20 years. Dr. Aita treats all conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder with special interest in fracture care, carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist arthritis.
Key Contact Information
Surgical Scheduler (Pennington): 609-303-3794
Surgical Scheduler (Princeton): 732-230-1516
Clinical Questions: 609-528-3767
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Fellowship: The Philadelphia Hand Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Diplomate
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Mercer County Medical Society
• Aita D.J., Kvamme P. Rice., Kerstein M.- Venous Insufficiency : A Late Sequelae of Four Compartment Faciotomy in the Lower Extremity ? The American Surgeon, 1993;59 (9) 574-77
• Aita D.J., Bhave A., Herzenber J.E., Paley D., Cannada – The Load Applied to the Foot in a Patellar Ligament –Bearing Cast, JBJS, 1998: 80 (A) 1597-1602