Edward Rosero, D.O.
Edward Rosero, D.O., a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, completed his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehabilitation, also in Philadelphia. Dr. Rosero then completed a fellowship in sports medicine at Christiana Care Health System in Wilmington, Delaware. He serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University.
Double Board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Rosero specializes in non-operative sports medicine with emphasis on treatment of sports injuries, joint pain, tendon pain and sports related concussion.
Dr. Rosero performs a variety of procedures including joint injections and aspirations, ultrasound-guided procedures, and platelet rich plasma treatments and electrodiagnostic studies (EMG).
He also serves as the official team physician for the Philadelphia Fusion, Delaware Valley University, Penn State Abington Campus, Abington High School and Abington Friends School.
- Undergraduate, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical School, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Rotating, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehabilitation, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lento P, Rosero E, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, PMR: Current Diagnosis and Treatment, 632-642, McGraw-Hill, NY, 2014
Gollotto, K, Rosero E, Connor C, Hezel J, Sports Rehabilitation, PMR: Current Diagnosis and Treatment, 472-498, McGraw-Hill, 2014
Rosero, E. and Fayock, Kristopher (2014) "Unique Muscle Strain Masquerading as an Intraarticular Ligamentous Knee Injury in a Female, Collegiate Basketball Player," International Journal of Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings: Vol. 9: Iss. 2, Article 96.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol9/iss2/96
Rosero, E; Roberts, S. Low Back Pain. AAPM&R Online Case Study, MSK Case #41. December 2014, http://me.aapmr.org
Hamamoto JT, Barndt B, Mehnert MJ, Rosero EJ. Acute Knee Pain with Recurrent Effusions. American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Annual Meeting (Virtual). April 2021. (Poster)
Barndt B, Hanamoto JT, Mehnert MJ, Rosero EJ. Hand Weakness After Common Extensor Tendon Debridement and SLAP Tear Repair. American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Annual Meeting (Virtual). April 2021.