Elena Wellens, D.P.M.
Dr. Wellens is a board certified podiatric physician. She received her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and graduated with honors. She went on to complete three years of surgical residency at Crozer-Keystone Health System in Springfield, PA.
Dr. Wellens specializes in the non-operative treatment of complex foot and ankle disorders, trauma and sports medicine. She uses the most comprehensive methods for diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Wellens has a passion for treating athletic injuries, fractures and biomechanical disorders, and is active in podiatric research. She also serves as an assistant professor at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine.
- B.S., Cum Laude, Saint Michael’s College, Colchester, VT
- D.P.M., Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Crozer-Keystone Health System, Springfield, PA
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society