George W. Young, D.O.
Dr. Young is a board certified specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He completed an anesthesiology pain fellowship at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City where he was named as the outstanding fellow. Prior to his fellowship, he completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at New York University Medical Center.
In addition, Dr. Young completed a residency in family medicine at West Jersey-Memorial Hospital.
- Moravian College, Bachelor of Science
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy
- Crozer-Keystone Health System, Osteopathic Internship
- West Jersey-Memorial Family Practice at Virtua, Family Medicine Residency
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Hospitalist, Methodist Hospital Division
- New York University Medical Center, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- Hamilton healthcare center, Physiatrist
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Pain Medicine Fellowship
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center