Jeffrey A. Gehret, D.O.
Dr. Gehret is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain management physician who specializes in the non-operative treatment of spinal conditions.
He is a published physician who maintains memberships in the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American Academy of Pain Medicine, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation among others.
- B.S., Microbiology, Biobehavioral Health, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- D.O., University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME Internship, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Jersey City, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Pain Management, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Hospital
- Kennedy Health System
- Physicians Care Surgical Hospital at Limerick
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine
- New Jersey Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Association