• George J. Haidukewych, Jeffrey R. Petrie. Bearing Surface Considerations for Total Hip Arthroplasty in Young Patients. Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 2012. Jul;43(3);395-402.
• Jeffrey R. Petrie, Adam A. Sassoon, George J. Haidukewych. Two-Stage Revision For the Infected Total Knee Arthroplasty: The Gold Standard. Seminars in Arthroplasty. 2013. 24;149-151.
• Adam A. Sassoon, Jeffrey R. Petrie, George J. Haidukewych. Periprosthetic Fractures About the Knee: Clinical Pearls and Pitfalls. Seminars in Arthroplasty. 2013. 24;152-155.
• Jeffrey R. Petrie, Adam A. Sassoon, George J. Haidukewych. When Femoral Fracture Fixation Fails: Salvage Options. The Bone & Joint Journal. 2013. Nov;95-B(11)Supplement A:7-10.
• Jeffrey R. Petrie, Adam A. Sassoon, George J. Haidukewych. Pelvic Discontinuity: Current Solutions. The Bone & Joint Journal. 2013. Nov;95-B(11)Supplement A:109-113.
• George J. Haidukewych, Jeffrey R. Petrie, Obi Adigweme. The Multiply-Operated Total Knee Replacement Patient: Salvage Options. The Bone & Joint Journal. 2014. Nov;96-B(11)Supplement:122-124.
• Jeffrey R. Petrie, George J. Haidukeywych. Instability in Total Knee Arthroplasty: Assessment and Solutions. The Bone & Joint Journal. 2016. Jan;98-B(1)Supplement A:116-119.
• Jeff Petrie, Tonya An, Perry Schoenecker, Ira Zaltz, Young-Jo Kim, Michael Millis, Paul Beaule, Rafael Sierra, Robert Trousdale, Daniel Sucato, David Podeszwa, Ernest Sink, John Clohisy. What is the Impact of PAO Surgery on Patient Function and Activity Levels? The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. July 2018.6(7)Suppl4.
• Joel Wells, Perry Schoenecker, Jeff Petrie, Kayla Thomason, Charles Goss, John Clohisy. Are Complications After Bernese Periacetabular Osteotomy Associated With Subsequent Outcomes Scores? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. May 2019.477(5).1157-1163
• Service BC, Collins AP, Crespo A, Couto P, Gupta S, Avilucea F, Kupiszewski S, Langford J, Lewellyn B, Petrie J, Zumsteg JW, Zeini IM, Osbahr DC, Haidukwych GJ, Romeo AA. Medically Necessary Orthopaedic Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Safe Surgical Practices and a Classification to Guide Treatment. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020. May 13.
• Jeffrey R. Petrie, Denis Nam. Evaluation of the Painful Total Hip Arthroplasty. Complications After Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide. M. Abdel, C. Della Valle (Eds.). Springer Nature Switzerland 2017.
• Adam A. Sassoon, Jeffrey R. Petrie, George J. Haidukewych. Total Hip Arthroplasty for the Treatment of Proximal Femoral Nonunions. Arthroplasty for the Treatment of Fractures in the Older Patient: Indications and Current Techniques. J. Borrelli Jr, J. Anglen (Eds.). Springer Nature Switzerland 2018.
• Jeffrey R. Petrie, Adam A. Sassoon, George J. Haidukeywych. Periprosthetic Fractures of the Tibia with a Stable and Loose Prosthesis. Periprosthetic Fractures of the Hip and Knee: Surgical Techniques and Tips. F. Liporace, R. Yoon (Eds.). Springer Nature Switzerland 2019.