Philip R. Motley, M.D.
Dr. Motley is a board certified Sports Medicine specialist who treats a range of musculoskeletal conditions using the latest non-operative techniques.
His practice centers on the overall health of patients. He specializes in a wide array of adolescent and adult musculoskeletal conditions and treatment options, providing care to athletes and non-athletes with acute injuries, chronic overuse conditions, and degenerative conditions.
- B.A., Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Family Medicine, Crozer-Keystone Health System, Chester, PA
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Catholic Medical Association