Rothman Orthopaedics takes specialization seriously. Each of our physicians focuses his or her skills and research on one specialty area. This ensures you will always see a physician who treats thousands of patients a year with your specific injury or condition.
Patients will find the full spectrum of orthopaedic care at the Rothman Orthopaedics. From diagnosis to discharge, we provide our patients with every service and procedure necessary. Learn more about all our specialty areas.
Make an Appointment
- Call 1-609-677-7012. You will be directly connected with one of our International Services Representatives.
- Make an Appointment
Before and After Surgery
- A detailed itinerary of appointments will be arranged prior to your arrival, including any necessary testing, clearances, and consultations with other specialists.
- Assistance with local accommodations and transportation as well as language interpreters.
- After surgery, a post-operative care plan including physical therapy and, if required, skilled care, will be arranged by our clinical care team.
Why Choose Rothman Orthopaedic Institute?
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute is internationally recognized for excellence in orthopaedic science and technology. Our physicians are experts in their specialty areas, leaders in clinical research, and innovators in the development of advanced treatment methods and technologies.
- We are the largest and most experienced orthopaedic practice in the Philadelphia and South Jersey regions. Our expanded market footprint includes locations in New York City, Northern New Jersey, and Central Florida with close proximity to international airports.
- Surgeons focus their skills and research on their particular specialty areas
- Each specialist performs hundreds of procedures a year, implementing the latest treatment interventions and medical advancements.
- US News and World Report recognizes Rothman Orthopaedics among the top Orthopaedic program in the United States.
- The only orthopaedic team ranked the best in the Philadelphia region by US News and World Report for five consecutive years.
- Our physicians have pioneered many new procedures, implants, and technologies across all orthopaedic specialties.
- Year over year, we consistently perform among the highest number of hip, knee, shoulder and ankle replacements in the region and in some cases the country
- Consistently voted "Top Docs" by Castle Connolly and many publications in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- We train the orthopaedic specialists of tomorrow.
- Thomas Jefferson University entrusts its residency and fellowship programs to Rothman Orthopaedics.
- Conduct satellite simulcasts and webcasts to instruct local orthopaedic surgeons and colleagues from around the world on the latest advances in science and technology.
- Research teams work with our world-renowned physicians to study diseases of the bones and cartilage, and pioneer groundbreaking advances in prevention, care, and treatment.
- Our research is published widely in medical journals. Our physicians have authored hundreds of book chapters, dozens of textbooks, and have given thousands of presentations to audiences around the world.
Sports Team Affiliations – Official Team Orthopaedic Physicians for:
- Philadelphia Phillies
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Radio City Rockettes
- Jersey Shore BlueClaws
- Trenton Thunder
- Philadelphia Fusion
- Villanova University
- Saint Joseph’s University
- Over 43 area colleges and high schools
For more information on our International Medicine Program, please contact: