Urgent Care Marlton, NJ
Address999 Route 73 North
Marlton NJ, 08053
Located at the corner of Greentree Road & Route 73 (Opposite of Whole Foods)
Phone NumbersOffice: 856-821-6364
Office HoursMonday - Friday: 8:00AM - 7:30PM
Saturday, Sunday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Map & Directions
*Adults and children 8 years and older
What we see at Rothman Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Possible break/fracture (excludes facial bones and ribs)
- Sprains and strains
- Possible muscle, tendon, ligament tears
- Swollen joints
- Recent back pain resulting from injury
- Finger, toe, shoulder dislocations
- Auto claims (please bring this information with you)
- Work comp claims (please bring this information with you)
When to go to the ER instead of an urgent care
- Injuries with significant bleeding
- Animal bites
- Severe pain
- Concern for blood clot
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Stroke symptoms
- Loss of consciousness
- Rib injuries
- Facial injuries
Our Orthopaedic Urgent Cares do NOT provide the following
- No prescription refills
- We do not see children 7 years old and younger
- Second opinions. Patients currently being treated by another orthopaedic provider outside of Rothman Orthopaedics for the same injury, are asked to call our scheduling service to make an appointment during regularly scheduled office hours. Our scheduling department can be reached Monday through Friday between 8 am and 4:30 pm by calling 800-321-9999.
- Patients with post-surgical questions or cast issues are asked to call their treating surgeon for instruction and guidance.
- Casting. Most acute injuries cannot be safely casted right away. Acute injuries are splinted to allow stabilization of the injury and fluctuation in swelling. Casting is done at a scheduled follow-up appointment with one of our physicians.
- Sports physicals
- Sports clearances
From Center City Philadelphia
Take Ben Franklin Bridge. Continue onto US 30 East for approximately 1.7 miles. Continue onto US 30 East for 2.2 miles. Merge onto Route 38 East via left ramp to Route 70/Cherry Hill. Continue to follow Route 38 East for approximately 5.5 miles. Make slight right toward Route 73 South. Continue straight onto Route 73 South for about 3.2 miles. Turn right onto Greentree Road. Our office is on the left. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From South Philadelphia
Take Walt Whitman Bridge. Continue on I-76 East. Take Exit 1B. Merge onto I-295 North toward Trenton for approximately 9.9 miles. Take Exit 36A. Merge onto Route 73 South toward Berlin for approximately 2.5 miles. Turn Right onto West Greentree Road. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From Points West
Take Route 70 East. Turn left onto N. Cropwell Road and continue for approximately 0.6 miles. Turn left onto Lincoln Drive West for about 0.3 miles. Turn right onto Greentree Road. Our office is on the right. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From Points North
Take I-295 South. Take Exit 36A toward Mount Laurel. Merge onto Route 73 South for approximately 2.4 miles. Turn Right onto West Greentree Road. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.
From Points South
Take Route 73 North. Go 0.1 miles past Greentree Road. Bear right to make U-turn. Follow through onto Greentree Road. Cross over Route 73. Entrance will be on left. We are directly across from the Whole Foods on Route 73.