Caroline Stipa, PA-C
Caroline Stipa, PA-C, is a physician assistant at Rothman Orthopaedics on Madison Avenue. She joined the Rothman team in July 2022.
Caroline attended the University of Maryland, College Park where she obtained her Bachelor's of Science in Public Health Science while maintaining an active membership in the Global Public Health Scholars Program and the Phi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society. Following her undergraduate studies, Caroline attended Arcadia University where she obtained her Master's in Physician Assistant Studies. She is currently a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS).
In her role as a board certified physician assistant, Caroline participates in all aspects of patient care including the evaluation and treatment of orthopedic conditions, assisting with operative and therapeutic procedures, and facilitating post operative management.
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Arcadia University
- Bachelor of Science, Public Health Studies, University of Maryland College Park
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery