Nicholas Coia, PA-C
Nicholas (Nick) Coia is a Physician Assistant in Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care at Rothman Orthopaedics. He attended Immaculata University and Thomas Jefferson University earning his undergraduate degrees in Allied Health Sciences and Radiologic Sciences. Nick completed his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and is nationally certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). Prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, Nick worked as a CT Technologist at Atlantic Medical Imaging and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Radiologic Science, Thomas Jefferson University
- Bachelor in Science, Immaculata University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)