Atif K. Ahmed, M.D.
Dr. Ahmed is an Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care Surgeon. He completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY and went on to complete his fellowship in Orthopaedic Traumatology at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Ahmed has particular interest in fracture care, both complex and straightforward, as well as malunion and nonunion of fractures.
- D.M.D., Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- M.D., Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Traumatology, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society