Craig A. Rubenstein, M.D.
Dr. Rubenstein is a board certified, non-surgical sports medicine physician. He is a published physician and serves as a team physician to several area high schools.
- B.A., Penn State University
- M.D., Temple University
- Internship, Emergency Medicine, St. Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
- Residency, Emergency Medicine, St. Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, ASMI, Birmingham, AL
- Board Certified, Emergency Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
Lectures by Invitation
- “Syndesmosis Ossification: ASSM Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada
- Case Presentation “Life threatening Disease Identified on Pre-participation
Physical Examination:AMSSm Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada
- Pre-participation Physical Examination, ASMI
- The Female Athlete, ASMI
- Sports Related Abdominal Trauma, ASMI
- Knee and Shoulder Injuries
UAB Emergency Medical Department
- Review article
“Respiratory Infections in Athletes”. Athletic Training, Today, 2004.
“The Effect of ibuprofen before strenuous exercise” SAEM, 2003
“DNA ladder analysis after erythropoietin administration” Blood, 1996