Faith A. Schick, D.P.M.
Dr. Schick is board certified specializing in conservative treatment of foot and ankle conditions, fracture care, foot biomechanics orthotics and wound care. She is a published physician who maintains membership in the American Podiatric Medical Association, New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals, PM&S 36 Residency Training, 2008 - 2011
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 2004-2008
- Rutgers University, Douglass College, New Brunswick, NJ, 2000-2004
- Board Certified
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine Class of 2008
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Association of Women Podiatrists