John A. Anderson, M.D.
John Anderson M.D. is a Physician at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute. He completed an Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship at Duke University and was Assistant Team Physician to the Duke Basketball and Football teams. He also completed a Clinical Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City.
Dr. Anderson received an M.Sc (in Clinical and Translational Investigation) from Cornell University’s Weill Medical College and completed Harvard Business School’s Executive Education Program for Leadership Development 2009-2010.
Dr. Anderson has Physician Licenses in PA and NY. His clinical focus is the non-operative relief of knee pain.
Click here to view Dr. Anderson's American Journal of Sports Medicine paper on Stem Cell Therapies for Knee Cartilage Repair.
- Clinical Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement - Hospital For Special Surgery
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship - Duke University
- Masters of Science in Clinical and Translational Investigation - Cornell University’s Weill Medical College
- Harvard Business School’s Executive Education Program for Leadership Development
- Assistant Professor Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine [AOSSM]
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America [AANA]
- Orthopaedic Research Society [ORS]
- International Cartilage Repair Society [ICRS]
- International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)