Pamela V. Gekas, D.P.M.
Dr. Gekas is a podiatric medicine specialist. She received her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University’s Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine. She went on to complete her residency at Kennedy Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Gekas has special interest in sports related injuries, as well as fracture care and biomechanics. She is a member of multiple professional organizations including the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
Dr. Gekas keeps an active lifestyle. She participates in many runs and is a member of a women’s triathlete club.
- B.S., Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- D.P.M., Temple University, Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Kennedy Memorial Hospital – University Medical Center, Turnersville, NJ
- New Jersey Podiatric Peer Review
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- Delegate New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine