Ryan Channick, M.D.
Dr. Channick is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with a certificate of added qualification in Sports Medicine. He received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine. He continued his studies at Temple, completing his residency at Temple University/Moss Rehab in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Channick went on to complete a fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at Geisenger Health System. During this time, he served as team physician for the AHL Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, Bucknell University, Bloomsberg University and local area high school teams.
Dr. Channick is focused on managing the care of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries in athletes and non-athletes, with particular interest in sports related concussions and the use of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- B.A., University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital/Moss Rehab, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Geisinger Health System, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with added qualification in Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation