Getting You Moving. Keeping You Safe.
When it comes to the safety and care of our patients, there’s no such thing as good enough. That’s how we’ve become a leading orthopaedic practice, and why we’ve instituted a whole host of extra precautions:
- Customized safety protocols based on the latest CDC guidelines
- All staff are required to wear appropriate PPE
- All patients are required to wear masks
- Cleaning protocols have been modified to ensure constant sterile environments
- Our desks have been outfitted with Plexiglass dividers
- Virtual Visits are offered so patients can see their physician at home
As the situation changes, we will adapt to continue providing exceptional orthopaedic care. Because no matter what life throws your way, we can help you get past pain and be what you were.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe during this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your orthopaedic care.