A Broader Range of Surgical Options Means a More Personalized Treatment Plan
Are you in pursuit of advanced, effective hand surgery in New York?
Finding an orthopaedic practice that provides the specific type of hand treatment you need often means being referred from one office to the next to meet with one hand specialist after another. At Rothman Orthopaedic Institute, our practice is built around a different model of care. We are proud to feature diverse medical resources and expert teams of specialists that can treat hand injuries and conditions of all types. In other words, we can offer our patients a full range of treatment options.
Your hand condition likely is causing painful symptoms already. The last thing hand patients need is to deal with the headaches of referrals and cross-city appointments.
Specialty Care For Every Type of Hand Condition
At Rothman Orthopaedic Institute, our team of orthopaedic hand surgeons features diverse sub-specializations. Whatever condition you may be affected by (from arthritis to tendonitis), we can pair you with a physician who is perfectly equipped to guide you through diagnosis, treatment, and recovery with unmatched precision and expertise.
Among the hand and wrist conditions treated at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute are the following:
Following your diagnosis, our Hand and Wrist team can compose a personalized treatment plan for you. This plan may involve non-operative treatments and therapies. If your condition is much more severe, or if non-operative care has proven insufficient, you will typically be recommended to pursue a surgical solution.
Diverse Treatment Options
Hand patients who have been advised to undergo a surgical operation for their condition can find the treatments they need from our Hand and Wrist surgeons and physicians. Surgical treatment options featured at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute include:
A diverse range of treatment options means that each patient’s treatment plan is uniquely suited to address their symptoms effectively and restore their orthopaedic hand health. Rather than a generalized, one-size-fits-all approach to care, your treatment regimen will be personalized with the exact combination of comprehensive treatments and therapies you need. More often than not, specific, patient-focused care leads to full, successful recoveries.
Elite Surgical Expertise
What enables Rothman Orthopaedic Institute to offer such a diverse spectrum of advanced hand and wrist surgical treatments? It’s all because of the unmatched training and experience of our Hand and Wrist specialty team.
Each of our Hand and Wrist surgeons is fellowship-trained. In addition to standard medical school and their residencies, each surgeon takes part in elite sub-specialization and skill attainment programs known as fellowships. Our team of specialists features over 50 years of collective clinical experience. In total, we perform over 7,500 procedures annually. The end result of this training and experience is an unparalleled level of expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic hand and wrist conditions.
New York Hand Surgery: Schedule an Appointment
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute is proud to have expanded into the New York region in recent years. Our renowned hand surgeons and an extensive range of advanced New York hand surgeries ensure that patients experience the most positive treatment processes and successful recoveries possible. To learn more about your surgical treatment options or to schedule an appointment with one of our hand specialists, please visit us here or contact us at 1-800-321-9999.
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- Ganglion Cyst Surgery
- Hand & Wrist Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Hand Fracture Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Technique - Dupuytrens Disease
- Nerve Decompression
- Non-operative Cubital Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- Non-operative Finger Fracture Treatment
- Non-operative Finger Sprain Treatments
- Non-operative Ganglion Cyst Treatment
- Non-operative Hand and Wrist Arthritis Treatments
- Non-operative Hand Fracture Treatment
- Non-operative Mallet Finger Treatment
- Non-operative Trigger Finger
- Non-Operative Wrist Fracture Treatment
- Non-operative Wrist Tendonitis Treatment
- Trigger Finger Surgery
- Wrist Fracture Surgery
- Wrist Tendonitis Surgery
- This is a center where patients can go to have their disabled joint biological resurfaced, realigned, and stabilized without having the joint replaced by artificial materials such as metal and plastic. It is well known that the outcomes of patients under the age of 50 undergoing artificial joint replacement are not as good as we would like. Therefore we feel the future of Orthopaedics is to try to restore a joint back to its original anatomy by realignment, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage restoration.Read More