Paul E. Sullivan, D.P.M.
Dr. Sullivan is a Board Certified Podiatric Specialist. His clinical interests include performing broad range of treatments of complex disorders of the foot and ankle. Ages range from Pediatrics to Geriatrics with regard to fractures, biomechanics, diabetic disorders and sports related injuries.
Dr. Sullivan is especially committed to the practice of evidence based medicine and has been a principal investigator in various clinical research studies. He is a Regional Director of the American College of Certified Wound Specialists. He is established faculty of the Global Wound Academy and has participated in multiple national lectures including an invite to participate in a CN-8 documentary regarding the Diabetic Epidemic in America. Dr. Sullivan volunteers his time in humanitarian efforts which include surgical trips to underserved regions.
- B.S. Biology with Honors, Niagara University
- Doctor or Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine (Kent State University)
- Podiatric Surgical Residency: Kennedy University Hospitals
- Chief Surgical Resident 1995
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Board Certified in Wound Management
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, PA
- Riddle Memorial Hospital, PA
- Kennedy University Hospital, NJ
- Lourdes Hospital, NJ
- Diplomate, American College Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Academy Wound Management
- Founding Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association
- Fellow, American College of Certified Would Specialists
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society