Spinal Care Requires Precision and Expertise. Learn How to Find the Right Physician.
You may not realize it, but so much of what you do depends upon the health of your spine. Without orthopaedic spine health, your ability to move every day, from completing routine activities (like sitting and standing) to playing in sports games and working out, would become severely compromised.
Spine injuries and conditions may inhibit posture and mobility. Even more mild issues that simply result in back pain can greatly affect your quality of life. With that in mind, access to a top NYC spine doctor is essential for regional back patients.
But how can patients distinguish the best orthopaedic spine specialists from the rest in NYC? This helpful guide can assist New York patients in selecting a spine specialist that will meet their needs with efficacy and reliability. Even simple back or neck pain, which impacts approximately 80% of adults at some point during their lives, should be addressed by an orthopaedic professional.
NYC Spine Doctors: What to Look For
New York City has no shortage of orthopaedic specialists. With so many options, the task of selecting the right spine doctor can seem overwhelming and intimidating. Back health is critical to your orthopaedic and general health, so the quality of your physician will have an enormous impact on your life.
That’s why the orthopaedic experts at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute have compiled this list of six traits to look for when choosing a spine doctor:
Treatments for a Wide Range of Conditions
There are countless types of conditions that affect the spine, from scoliosis to traumatic injuries. For this reason, it’s important to seek out a practice that offers a range of treatments for a full spectrum of spine issues. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute is proud to offer this level of advanced care.
Leading Surgeons and Physicians
The heart of a superior orthopaedic practice is its skilled, experienced surgeons and physicians. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute’s spine team features three surgeons recognized among the Top 28 Spine Surgeons in the Country by Orthopedics This Week.
Cutting-Edge Surgical Methods
Many spine patients require surgical care in order to make a full recovery. For this reason, access to advanced surgical treatment options is essential. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute features cutting-edge surgical methods, including innovative approaches to such procedures as artificial disc replacements and nerve root blocks.
Non-Operative and Minimally Invasive Treatments
Surgical treatment options are effective for many patients. Still, whenever possible, it’s best to avoid unneeded operations. In many cases, non-operative care can sufficiently treat spine conditions. For this reason, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute offers a wide range of non-surgical treatments and therapies.
An Experienced Spine Department
Clinical experience is one of the surest indicators of reliable care. With that in mind, it’s important to find an orthopaedic practice with exceptional applied experience. The spine team at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute performs over 3,000 spine surgeries each year, resulting in an unmatched level of clinical experience.
Exceptional Medical Training
Alongside applied experience, elite medical education and training of resident physicians are needed to ensure the quality of your spine treatments. Each of our spine physicians is fellowship-trained, meaning they have undergone intensive skill training and sub-specialization programs in addition to medical school and residency.
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute: Home to the Best Doctors in NYC
When looking for a spine doctor in NYC, keep the above-listed traits in mind. No compromises should be made when it comes to your spine health. You deserve the unparalleled care of the elite spine specialists at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute. To learn more about spine treatments at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute or to schedule an appointment, please visit us here or contact us at 1-800-321-9999.
- Anterior and Posterior Scoliosis Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Spine Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Cervical Spondylosis Surgery
- Fusion for Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Trauma
- Herniated Cervical Disc Surgery
- Non-operative Cervical Spondylosis Treatment
- Non-operative Herniated Cervical Disc Treatment
- Non-operative Scoliosis Treatment
- Non-operative Spinal Cord Injury Treatment
- Non-operative Spinal Infection Treatment
- Non-operative Spinal Osteoarthritis (Spondylosis) Treatments
- Non-operative Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Non-operative Spinal Tumor Treatment
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Cord Injury Surgery
- Spinal Infection Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis Surgeries
- Spinal Tumors Surgery
- This is a center where patients can go to have their disabled joint biological resurfaced, realigned, and stabilized without having the joint replaced by artificial materials such as metal and plastic. It is well known that the outcomes of patients under the age of 50 undergoing artificial joint replacement are not as good as we would like. Therefore we feel the future of Orthopaedics is to try to restore a joint back to its original anatomy by realignment, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage restoration.Read More